This is FL Studio 10 Producer Edition (aka Fruityloops) - it is a complete software music production environment. Representing more than 12 years of cutting edge development, it has everything musicians and producers need in one package to compose, record, edit, arrange, mix and master professional quality music (nb features vary according to the edition....). This is the academic price, for students, teachers, parents, charities. Email us your status when you buy. Image Line's philosophy is that you should only pay for the features you use. FL Studio is a modular environment where you choose the program functions and additional instrument/effect plugins that you need. They do this by shipping FL Studio in three editions, each with more features and base plugin instruments/effects than the next. Then as an extension to these versions you can add in more instruments/effects and samples to suit your musical style or genre. This version is the Producer Edition with added audio recording and editing. A complete solution!
We think ...
FL Studio is completely unique and FL Studio Producer Edition has many must have extra features! From adding great spacy bits to your music to creating full on songs, FL Studio 10 really is, as they say, the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. And once you have taken the plunge you get lifetime updates so you'll never have to upgrade when new versions come along. Come and explore this music creation and production program with added audio processing features! You will be hooked from the outset.
FL Studio 10 Fruity is a great starter package, however this is the FL Studio 10 Producer Edition with the added multitrack audio recording feature making it a significant upgrade from the basic edition.
You get all the Fruity Features
- Arrangement Tools
Step Sequencer, Realtime, Pianoroll and Playlist.
- Bundled Software Synths/Sampler Plug-ins
SimSynth Live, DrumSynth Live, DX-10, WASP, WASP XT, Directwave Player, 3xOsc, TS404, Autogun, Sampler, Boobass, Plucked, Fruity Kick, FL Slayer, FL Keys, FPC, Beepmap and more!
- Bundled FX Processors
Audio: EQUO, Fruity Bass Boost, Blood Overdrive, Chorus, Compressor, Delay 2, Delay Bank, Fast Distortion, Fast LP, Filter, Flangus, Limiter, Love Philter, Multiband Compressor, PanOMatic, Phaser, Fruity Reeverb 2, Scratcher, Squeeze, Vocoder, WaveShaper and Soundgoodizer to name a few!
- MIDI : Echo, Delay and Arpeggiator.
- Flexible Software Mixing Console
64 stereo channels featuring 8 FX inserts, 4 Band Parametric EQ, 4 effects sends, Volume, Pan and VU meter per channel.
- 3 rd Party Instrument Support
Software: VSTi, ReWire and DXi instruments.
Hardware: MIDI I/O & MIDI file import/export.
- 3 rd Party FX Plugin Support
VST and DX.
- Sample Library
250MB+ of high quality samples included.
- Low Latency ASIO & Directsound playback support
- Audio Import/Export
Export to WAV, MP3 and OGG. Import WAV, MP3, OGG, SYN, DS and Speech files.
- Video Tutorials
30 minute getting started video included on installation disk. Many more available online.
PLUS the extra benefits of the Producer Edition
- Multitrack audio recording direct to disk
Record live vocals, guitars, drums etc directly in to your FL Studio project.
- Envelope Automation
Create automation clips for almost any parameter in FL Studio.
- Edison wave editor
Precisely edit audio/samples with the most innovative wave editor in the music industry.
- Slicex beatslicer
Powerful slicing tool for creatively dissecting and rearranging any kind of audio loop.
- FL SynthMaker Full - an audio programming application that is used to create virtual instruments and effects without the need to write basic code. The instruments and effects you create in SynthMaker can be used in FL Studio as 'native' plugins and shared with other SynthMaker users.
Professional feature packed vocoder
For a complete list of features, and to compare versions, we recommend you visit the FL Studio site to help you choose. Remember this is the boxed version with all the extra box goodies and Free Lifetime Updates to boot!
Minimum System Requirements
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. Download and test the demo!
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 Bit)
(or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
|mpn||PRODUCER ED. ACADEMIC|